Dr. Chad Laurence
- Founded Corrective Chiropractic in 2003, and has been helping thousands of people within the tri-state area with spinal correction and other ailments.
- Graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with a BS in Microbiology, and Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, GA.
- Long-time member of Longwood Rotary, Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce, and the Hockessin Business Associaton, as well as various Board of Director Positions.
- Dr. Chad enjoys spending free time with his wife Ellen, his daughter Gabrielle.
- He likes volunteering for various charities, reading, running, bicycling, public speaking, writing, and working on his garden.
- Joined our team in June 2020
- Lives in Pike Creek with her husband, two kids and their Boston Terrier
- Studied Business Management at DTCC
- Enjoys family trips to the Delaware beaches, cooking, and gardening
- Joined our team February 2021, and lives in Rising Sun, MD
- Graduated from Western Kentucky University with a BS in photojournalism
- Loves photography and hiking with husband Josh
- Enjoys preparing and eating healthy food
- Joined our team in August 2020
- Graduate of University of Delaware with a BA in Biological Sciences
- Lives in Hockessin with her husband and three children
- Loves animals; has two cats, one dog, fish and hermit crabs
- Enjoys going to the beach and spending time with her family