Dr. Chad Laurence
- Founded Corrective Chiropractic in 2003, and has been helping thousands of people within the tri-state area with spinal correction and other ailments.
- Graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with a BS in Microbiology, and Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, GA.
- Long-time member of Longwood Rotary, Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce, and the Hockessin Business Associaton, as well as various Board of Director Positions.
- Dr. Chad enjoys spending free time with his wife Ellen, his daughter Gabrielle.
- He likes volunteering for various charities, reading, running, bicycling, public speaking, writing, and working on his garden.
- Joined our team in March of 2017, and is a long-term resident of Hockessin.
- Graduate of University of Delaware and Archmere Academy
- Elissa enjoys spending free time with her husband Tony and son, Kyrin
- She likes attending Concord High School and University of Delaware Football games
- She Enjoys Fine Arts and Oil Painting
- Joined our team in June of 2017, and is a long-term resident of Hockessin.
- Graduate of William Rainey Harper College of Palatine, Illinois
- Certified by the AAS as a Medical Assistant
Has over 20 years’ experience working in health care, and enjoys caring for patient needs
- Karen enjoys volunteering with a variety of local organizations and her church
- Enjoys spending time with her family, yoga, and hiking
- Joined our team in January, 2018
- Resident of Hockessin
- Graduated from University of Delaware (1979 BSED) and Master of Instruction (2000)
- Previously employed by Christina School District (Educational Diagnostician) and Delaware Nature Society (Visitor Services Coordinator)
- Enjoys gardening, hiking, nature, music and cooking