Please contact our office to schedule an appointment, (302) 234-1115.
Monday to Friday — 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday by appointment
- Craniosacral Technique
- Deep Tissue
- Ear Candling
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Mu-Xing Reflexology
- Myofascial Release (Mfr)
- Prenatal Massage
- Raindrop Therapy
- Reflex Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Acupressure (Jin Shin Do®)
- Detoxification (Heavy Metals)
- Energy Rebalancing
- Energy/Reiki Session
Rekha R. Bhandarkar, LMT
- Joined our team in 2017.
- Graduate of Del Tech with an Associates in BioScience, Widener University with an MBA, and ITMB in Chadds Ford, PA, with a Diploma in Massage Therapy. Practices Craniosacral Fascial Therapy, Medicinal Aromatherapy, Bodymind AcupressureR, Therapeutic Massage, and Reiki.
- She is particularly effective in helping newborns through adults who struggle with health challenges like Pain, Stress, Anxiety & Allergies, Sleep, Energy and Focus.
- Licensed in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Marjorie O’Connell, LMT
- Margy O’Connell has been a Licensed Massage Therapist with Corrective Chiropractic since 2009. She is certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Specializes in Swedish Massage, Muscle Release Technique, Reflexology and Pre-Natal Massage.
- Margy is a Reiki Master. She enjoys spending time with her family, singing, dancing, kayaking, creating natural body products, and volunteering.
- Former X-ray Technolgist and worked at Jennersville Hospital for 23 years
- Expert in Young Living Essential Oils
- Licensed Massage Therapist in Delaware and Pennsylvania
Cecilia “Ceci” Perez, CMT
- Graduate of Harris School of Business, Wilmington, Delaware, March 2017
- 650 hours Massage Therapy Coursework and Practicum
- American Massage Therapy Association Member
- Graduate of Kennett High School
- Specializes in Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal and Pediatric Massage, Reiki Healing, and Chakra work
- In her free time she enjoys the outdoors, nature walks, hiking, and loves animals
Benefits of Massage
Studies done at the University of Miami School of Medicine Touch Research Institute have shown that massage has the following benefits:
- Alleviates pain.
- Reduces stress.
- Increases range of motion and reduces pain in individuals with low back pain.
- Reduces the duration of migraine headaches.
- Lowers blood pressure, anxiety, and negative emotional levels in individuals with hypertension.
- Diminishes premenstrual symptoms.
- Assists in overcoming addictions.
- Improves immune function.