Please contact our office to schedule an appointment, (302) 234-1115.
Monday to Friday — 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday by appointment
- Craniosacral Technique
- Deep Tissue
- Ear Candling
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Mu-Xing Reflexology
- Myofascial Release (Mfr)
- Prenatal Massage
- Raindrop Therapy
- Reflex Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Acupressure (Jin Shin Do®)
- Detoxification (Heavy Metals)
- Energy Rebalancing
- Energy/Reiki Session
Rekha R. Bhandarkar, LMT
- Joined our team in 2017.
- Graduate of Del Tech with an Associates in BioScience, Widener University with an MBA, and ITMB in Chadds Ford, PA, with a Diploma in Massage Therapy. Practices Craniosacral Fascial Therapy, Medicinal Aromatherapy, Bodymind AcupressureR, Therapeutic Massage, and Reiki.
- She is particularly effective in helping newborns through adults who struggle with health challenges like Pain, Stress, Anxiety & Allergies, Sleep, Energy and Focus.
- Licensed in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Erin Carney, LMT
- Joined our team in 2017
- Graduate of Cecil County Community College with a Certification as a Nursing Assistant
- Graduate of Dawn Career Institute with a Certification in Massage Therapy. She is certified in Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage
- Certified Birth Doula and assists and educates pregnant women who are interested in a natural birthing experience
- She enjoys spending time with her three children, artwork, and volunteer work
- Certified in Pre-Natal Massage
Marjorie O’Connell, LMT
- Margy O’Connell has been a Licensed Massage Therapist with Corrective Chiropractic since 2009. She is certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Specializes in Swedish Massage, Muscle Release Technique, Reflexology and Pre-Natal Massage.
- Margy is a Reiki Master. She enjoys spending time with her family, singing, dancing, kayaking, creating natural body products, and volunteering.
- Former X-ray Technolgist and worked at Jennersville Hospital for 23 years
- Expert in Young Living Essential Oils
- Licensed Massage Therapist in Delaware and Pennsylvania
Cecilia “Ceci” Perez, CMT
- Graduate of Harris School of Business, Wilmington, Delaware, March 2017
- 650 hours Massage Therapy Coursework and Practicum
- American Massage Therapy Association Member
- Graduate of Kennett High School
- Specializes in Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal and Pediatric Massage, Reiki Healing, and Chakra work
- In her free time she enjoys the outdoors, nature walks, hiking, and loves animals
Meredith Winton, LMT, CIMT
- Graduate of Wilmington University with a BS in Organizational Dynamics, and a Master’s in Education.
- Graduate of DMTS of DE with Certification in Massage Therapy 2002.
- Practices Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Reflexology.
- Certification in teaching Infant massage with the Liddle Kidz Foundation.
- American Massage Therapy Association Member.
- Enjoys the outdoors, music, and art.
- Mom of 2 kids and1 pup.
Benefits of Massage
Studies done at the University of Miami School of Medicine Touch Research Institute have shown that massage has the following benefits:
- Alleviates pain.
- Reduces stress.
- Increases range of motion and reduces pain in individuals with low back pain.
- Reduces the duration of migraine headaches.
- Lowers blood pressure, anxiety, and negative emotional levels in individuals with hypertension.
- Diminishes premenstrual symptoms.
- Assists in overcoming addictions.
- Improves immune function.